Website Under Construction

I'm experiencing technical difficulties. Please bear with me while I get my website back up and running.


In the meantime, if you're looking for more about my debut novel, RESURRECTING SUNSHINE, you can find more at the following sites:

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

IndieBound

...or add it to your "Want to Read" list on Goodreads


You can also find me here and there on the web, so please come visit me at:

Twitter

Facebook


If you'd like to check out some of my short fiction, you can click here.

And if you'd like to check out some interviews with me, or guest blog posts, you can click here.



Finally, if you're trying to contact me, or if you'd like to be added to my mailing list, please contact me through my social media sites or via a comment on this blog post.

I hope to have my website up and running soon, so I hope you'll come back and visit again, to check out the new design.


Comments

Popular Posts