Well This is It!

For those who have been following along on my journey through the Fresh Blood contest, we have almost reached the end. Today is the last day of voting and the winner should be announced in the next few days.

So in light of that, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has supported me through this contest!

And if you haven't voted yet, please, please, please do! It only takes a few seconds (no registration required) and each vote could potentially make a difference.

To vote, just send a blank email to freshblood@chizinepub.com with Fresh Blood Vote - Heart of the City in the subject line. You can vote once per unique email address (so multiple votes are welcome as long as they come from separate email addresses) and voting closes tonight at midnight EST.

Thanks everyone!

I'll let you know how it all turns out!

Comments

  1. Great luck to you, Lisa. On behalf of myself and my circle of friends, we're behind you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! Good luck and hugs :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck! I did vote a little while back so here's hoping. You've done brilliant to come this far and I'll be waiting to see the result. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!!! I sent in my vote and will keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got an award for you. Find the details over at my blog


    Al

    Publish or Perish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Just voted from my other email, so there...

    Good luck to you, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck Lisa, I’m rooting for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much for the votes and for the encouragement. I should know the outcome pretty soon, so I'll be sure to let you know!

    And thank you, Al!! I'm heading over to your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already voted. Best wishes for your success. I'll tune in to see how things turned out. I'm thinking big thoughts.

    Stephen Tremp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa....just stopping by to see how everything went with the contest. I have my fingers crossed for you. Bless ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts